Sunday, March 30, 2008

Disasters, Torture and Destruction...

DISASTERS...

Chuck and I are enjoying the fact that Ashton is getting older, and is able to eat a good portion of the things that we eat (so we don't have to buy too many extra items for him), but I don't know about this whole clean up situation.

For example: In the following pictures, you are not in fact looking at a mini "oompah loompah" or an overdose of self tanner... but merely Ashton's first experience eating spaghetti and meatballs.


Now I'll be the first to admit that I have given into the temptation to torture him by placing food on his head, i.e. the "Cherrios Mohawk" you see below, but every single spaghetti noodle on his head and body, he put there himself.





I guess the good part is that at least he likes my cooking!!!


Now if only I had my niece Abby around ALL of the time to help me feed Ashton. She's very good at living up to his demands and keeping him neat and clean. She's definitely ready for her little brother to arrive next month.





TORTURE...

Yes yes I know we are mean parents for tricking Ashton into making funny faces by giving him lemons, but we just couldn't resist this one time.





and DESTRUCTION...

He's got to be the only kid that enjoys going to the doctor's office. It's gotta be because they have that FASCINATING, crinkly noise paper that is so fun for babies to tear up.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

my cat likes crinkly noise paper too. HAHA

Anonymous said...

hahahah my favorite picture is the one where he is eating the plate. hahaha

and also when the waitress catches you guys feeding him lemons. man, that is much too tempting to not do. I actually thought about it the other day, and I think the major factor in me ever having kids would be because they are so unsuspecting and you can do things like feed them lemons or put them in any outfit you choose. I thought it was just me, so nice job.

Christine said...

i love how he didnt stop at the spaghetti and meatballs...he went straight for the plate!

slurp!

zuniga family said...

So I want to get my hair done at Regis on the 25th and I need you to recommend who to get. I need someone I can trust! HELP! By the way, your son is sooooo cute!