Saturday, March 8, 2008

Kittys, Tigers and Frogs! Oh MY!

Until Ashton has some siblings of his own (we're not in any rush yet), he's settled for his human size amphibian friend, "Mr. Frog." (Thank you so much Jerry and Bonnie!) I often find him tackling the frog and the other day I caught him gnawing on his eyeball. Maybe he's sharpening his skills so he can try out for Fear Factor when he gets older.





To all of our Michigan family....
I'm so excited because Ashton FINALLY fits into his Tigers tee. (thanks Aunt Patty and family) I wanted to post these pictures especially for you guys so you could see Ashton showing his Detroit pride. =) Hopefully Grandma Karen, Ashton and I can make it out there sometime. =) Ashton wants to meet his other cousins, or second cousins... but who's counting.. family is family!



I recently ventured out of my shell and joined a local "Moms Group." I'm so happy that I did because it's nice to meet other moms and babies for us to socialize with. I also dragged my fellow new mom and friend Raeanna along (shown here with baby Jacob) and forced her to socialize with complete strangers too. We were a bit reluctant, but yet, we survived. We all had a good time and can't wait for more upcoming playdates. Yes, I know it may sound boring that this is what the excitement in my life has come to, park days and playdates, but I LOVE IT!



Jacob also came over this weekend while his mommy had to run some errands. He is such an angel, so it was practically a breeze watching two babies. Practically... haha. Just call me "Jon and Kate plus 2!!"






Ok, we seriously need a pool... (sorry the video quality is so poor, I took it with my cell phone.)






We have the sweetest kitty around. What other animal would let a baby tug and pull on their fur and not even flinch. Poor Roxy.... always being abused by Ashton.





Peek a boo with Daddy.




Okay. Well that's all I have for today. I'm off to Utah next week with Ashton, my mom, and Aunt Carol! I've always loved trips to Utah ever since I was a little kid. I love to spend time with family "doing nothing" and what better place to do that than Utah where I have TONS of family. haha. This will be Ashton's first plane trip.... it should be interesting, but hopefully not too eventful. I figured an hour and 45 minute flight would be a good trial run for longer, future plane rides. Wish me LUCK!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i absolutely love the vids!! great site!!!