Sunday, April 13, 2008

Can't wait for Summer

Ashton's not really into the sand and surf yet (sorry Uncle Tim & Uncle Tyler), but he's definitely getting into all of the other sports/outdoor activities we've exposed him too so far.

I don't think he's used to texture of the sand on his hands yet. He would only put one hand down at a time. haha


Still not feelin' it. It was kinda cold that day though. Oh well, we gave it a shot.

He DID in fact enjoy watching the hockey game we went to though. We went to an ice rink in Pasadena to watch my friend Cathy's boyfriend play. GO CHRIS!!
Cathy and Ashton. So cute. =)


He's into anything on wheels, or that makes noise.

And definitely into his baseball toy.
He even fell asleep with his bat. I swear I didn't put it there. He was holding onto it when I put him in the swing and wouldn't let go.



Grandpa Fraley teaching him how to drive the boat.
We can't wait for our summer boating/water skiing trips!

2 comments:

Amber said...

I love that last picture. It is adorable. And the bat in the swing is awesome too.

Did Andrea have her baby yet? She's due any day I think. Keep me posted.

Anonymous said...

Loved all the cute, cute photos. Ashton is "all boy" and so photogenic. Lucky little guy to have such good, loving parents to grow up with.
Wanda Wach