Sunday, March 2, 2008

Happy MARCH!

Well, I can't believe it's March already. Time is REALLY flying by this year, but I welcome it!! We have so many new and exciting things coming up this year, and I can't wait for each one.

Chuck recently accepted a job offer (3 days ago) to join a group of doctors in Temecula. Yes, that means we're moving!! When exactly.... couldn't tell ya. But most likely some time before July when he starts his new job. It all depends on how quickly we sell our house, so keep your fingers crossed. (Do you know anyone who wants to buy it? haha) Although we are very sad to be leaving such a close proximity to our friends and family, we couldn't be more excited about this new venture, and the new life experiences ahead of us. For those of you unfamiliar with the area, Temecula is about an hour from where we live now, half way between San Diego and Los Angeles.

I was uploading my pictures off of my camera tonight and I totally forgot about a few videos I had taken throughout the month. So, I will share them with you now...




This one was taken at my nephew Jacob's 8th birthday party. He had a sports themed party so Ashton wanted to get involved with all of the excitement. Uncle Keith showed Ashton some hot moves on the basketball court. (for those of you who don't know my side of the family, he is the "Keith" in "Ashton Keith," so he and Ashton LOVE to spend time together.)






I recently lowered Ashton's crib mattress which caused everything to be a bit lower... including the dust ruffle thingy on the bottom. Ashton loved this because now he has a new dungeon style hiding place. He was scooting around the room and next thing I knew, he was hiding from me, and he loved it!!




Who needs a girl when you have a kid who loves to be in front of the mirror this much!!





While I was working on a few things in the office the other night Chuck and Ashton were playing together in the family room. I could hear all kinds of giggling and I went out to see what all the noise was about and this is what I found.....


Hope you liked these clips of our little man. HAPPY MARCH to everyone! (Whatever that means.. haha)

3 comments:

Carolyn said...

Congratulations on the new job!

Emily Petty said...

Hi Laura,

I'm enjoying reading your blog - we started one, but I've been really bad about updating it so far (I'm still working on my wedding album from 4 1/2 yrs. ago). Anyway...Ashton is darling - I really like all your videos. Baby Frank hates it when I sit in front of the computer, but he really liked watching the videos of Ashton - he just stared wide-mouthed...Hope you guys are well!

-Emily

Christine said...

you're really leaving....?

BiTtEr SwEet
:(....