Monday, March 24, 2008

Utah... so many relatives, so little time.

But what a great time we DID have with the people we were able to see. Here are some pictures of our "Adventures in Pleasantville,"...I mean Utah. haha only kidding... sorta



He was very excited to have his own personal TV on the flight. Hooray for Jet Blue!


Our "four generation" picture.


Enjoying making a mess.


Ryan (my cousin) and Ashton hanging out at the restaurant.


Second (and one 3rd) cousins. =)


Cousins/Mommies and babies.


The famous "five generation" picture. It includes, in relation to me, Grandma-Aunt Carol-my Cousin Gayle-her daughter Melissa-and Melissa's son Bryance... and a partridge in a pear tree..... =)


Cousins hangin' out.


Jenna (my cousin) seeing a glimpse of her future. Haha, only teasing Jenna.



Happy travelin' man.


I love this picture. I asked Abby to "smile pretty for me" and she gives me her best "cheese" face. So cute.


Ready and excited for Abby's birthday party to start.



Abby liked her new headband so much, she wanted Ashton to have one too! What a sweet cousin.


Ashton and Uncle Darrin hanging out in the patio section of Kohls while the ladies shop!



I wanted a picture of the 3 1/2 of them (Andrea is due in April, it's a boy!) with Ashton but Abby wasn't into it. I took a pic of them anyway and snuck Abby in on the side. I thought this picture was so cute with her poor sad face on the side.


"Are we home yet? I think I see the Airport!"



Ashton passing the time in the car by playing his new "drum."





Note to self: In addition to cell phones, balloons can be used for long periods of entertaining babies.

4 comments:

Emily Petty said...

These are great pics Laura! It's fun to see my siblings with your baby. The picture of Abby 'smiling' is great too - I've never even met her. Also, the video of Ashton pursuing the balloon is hilarious - hope you guys had a good trip and your airplane rides were better than mine!

Anonymous said...

I truly enjoyed looking at all the pictures and watching the two little videos of Ashton's drum and balloon toys. It was also great to see Darrin's family and Grandma Helen, too. What a wonderful trip for you and Mom and Ashton to take!

Darrin said...

My daughter . . . the "happy" one. Abby's face is great and Ashton is just loving being with Uncle Darrin & Auntie Andrea. It was so great having all of you here!! Come back soon. We loved having you and thanks for leaving so much ice cream in the freezer . . . oh, and your Honey Bunches of Oats - good cereal!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha those pictures are funny. i love the video of Ashton trying to get the balloon. He looks kinda like a see-saw.