Sunday, August 24, 2008

New friends, New playdates.

Summer may be coming to an end, but we still have TONS of partying to do with our new play groups in Murrieta/Temecula.


Ashton is starting to act "shy" when he is in a new place. I've had to drag him around, attached to my leg a few times.
Reeking havoc at Lily's house. We are in the same Mom's Playgroup. And coincidentally, she is also my neighbor across the street!
Getting soaked at the local spray park.
New moms luncheon. There are about 30 moms in this one group, but a turnout of 12 moms in one place is pretty good. Ashton and I are second from the left. You should have seen the MESS that was left on the floor. Poor Pat & Oscar employees. Having to clean up after a bunch of rowdy kids.
At the duck pond in from of Pat & Oscar's Restaurant
Go Ashton GO!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ashton doesn't lack for a social life and I think it's great that Moms get together in groups and have interacton with the little ones and for themselves as well. There is strength in numbers!
Wanda Wach

Jeanette said...

LOVE the new dress!!!

Anonymous said...

cute pics! and I seee you went with that dress- looks great! :- )