Monday, August 18, 2008

Do YOU have this seasons latest overpriced Winter wear?

Back in May I posted about Ashton doing a photo shoot for Hanna Andersson clothing line. Well, I'm sooooo excited because the Winter catalog just came out! WOOP WOOP!

Click on this link to flip through the catalog online. biggrin

http://www.hannaander...

then click on the WINTER 2008 catalog.

it lets you scroll page by page.

He is on pages:

67 - second baby from right, clapping his hands
68 - wearing tan bear snow suit, again clapping his hands
70 - he's the one crawling
back cover - baby in top left corner.


I feel like I need to buy all of those outfits now. haha But it ain't gonna happen. That stuff is too rich for my blood. wink I'll stick to TARGET!!!

14 comments:

*Tanyetta* said...

He is so super cute. I love all the photos!

Anonymous said...

Can we get the first signed copy sent up to Seattle!!!!

Cate said...

Chris and I just SCREAMED when we saw Ashton's premier photoshoot!!! OMG He's fabulous!!!

Maly and Dan said...

HE IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!!! I CAN"T BELIEVE IT HE IS IN A MAGAZINE! I would go and buy like 50 copies and give it to all my families.
Ashton you are Mr. Handsome! Those outfits are way cute too. Get the boot he was wearing at least. Come on do it!

Wanda Jean Wach said...

My goodness, you have a celebrity in your family! He's just so cute and photogenic in those photos..I can see why he was chosen for the shoot. How proud you must be. Does Chuck have any buttons left on his shirt?!
Love, Wanda Wach

Anonymous said...

oh my god!!! those pics are all so cute. he really stands out off of the page. i love that little bear suit! what a little star.

Emily Petty said...

So cute!! That's awesome that they put him in so many shots - including the back cover! He's famous!

Janna said...

This is so awesome Laura! He is by far the cutest one. Exciting!

Janna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said...

I can't wait to see them. What a little stud you have on your hands....
You guys need to get busy and crank out a few more cause you know they'll be just as cute as Ashton and BAM! Theres your retirement plan right there. See, I'm just thinking of your future my friend. :)

Jeanette said...

I knew he was the crawling one on pg 70, but mom said "no, he didn't wear an outfit like that." I know my nephew better than she knows her grandson, HAH!!

Christine said...

wow...so cute! You better have him sign a couple of copies of his mag. Those will be worth $$$ when he becomes famous. :)

miss u guys

Jenna and Jeremy said...

Ashton is adorable!

Darrin said...

Yeah, those are awesome. Congrats Mom and Dad on such a cute little boy!!!