Thursday, June 12, 2008

Randomness...

Here are a few pictures & videos that don't really fit into any particular category, but I thought that they were either cute or random, so I wanted to share them.



This picture falls under the "random" section.
I was at the DMV last month and as I was waiting for my number to be called for service, I took a stroll with Ashton around the facility a few times just to make the time go by. As I was passing by the driving test waiting area, I noticed this sign. I just love the first statement. Although, I feel it would be better off if it said, "Hey dummy, some of these people can't drive worth crap, so unless you want to get hit, don't stand any where near them." But that might be a bit too harsh. It would get the point across though, don't you think...


Ashton enjoying some form of chocolate goodness with Daddy. The chocolate pattern around his mouth reminds me of the Joker from the Batman movies. Can you see it?



Ashton and I having some fun at the park.






6 comments:

Michelle said...

Oh my gosh! That video was so cute. You can tell he is trying so hard to take a swig of the water. LOL He's a doll! Oh, and I'll make you a deal....you can steal my playlist if I can have your chest. Ha ha ha! Dang, hooter mama! :) I love the chocolate face. He totally looks like joker!

Amber said...

OK. I'm WAY behind. I didn't know you were moving. That is so awesome. I love the pictures of the house. It looks beautiful. Congrats.

Anonymous said...

haha i love the video. the funniest part is that is the same exact cup we have in our bath to wash Mickey. I love how we have the same poses at the park and tools in the bath.. but mine is a dog. haha.

Petty Family said...

Cute pictures and videos Laura! Your house looks amazing! I guess that's what you get for marrying a doctor. We're getting ready to move also - probably in August. I'm rather nervous about it - not so fond of leaving my family, but I'm sure it will end up great. I'm hoping to find a Mom's group like yours in Germany!

Anonymous said...

I loved all of the photos, Laura, and the bathtub video as well. I could hear you trying to stifle your giggles in the background..too cute! And, I didn't know you were moving...what a gorgeous house!!! Your Mom is going to miss having you so close by. You are moving to such a nice, growing area with lots of young couples like yourselves.
Wanda Wach

Jeanette said...

love that joker face. and did michelle just covet your BOOBS!!???