Thursday, June 12, 2008

MOVING day is near!

So, with all of the packing I've been doing lately, Ashton has been feeling out his options of how he is going to choose to "make the move."


He's contemplating just doing it the old fashioned way and hoping into a cardboard box along with the rest of his things...




...or perhaps he'll make the trek in the dog crate so he can have a bit more breathing room.




...this laundry basket could even be a viable option. Plenty of leg room, and nothing above your head so you can enjoy the view.



...he may even hitch a ride with his friend Jacob. His mom said he could borrow the keys. These boys will be riding in style with his mom's Coach purse and HOT leopard car seats. Watch out ladies!


...but I think the boys would rather do some girl watching instead. I'll be sure and let you know what he ultimately decides.


Speaking of the move, here are a few pictures of our new house. These are off of the internet so they're pretty limited, but I made sure to include the important features!
...like the view from our bedroom. (the previous owners built this cool platform thing in the backyard so you can walk up those stairs and check out the view.)

...and MY new kitchen.
...and MY bathroom.
...and MY vanity! (Don't worry, I let Chuck have the garage.)



And here is Ashton's new room. He's taking a look to see how he is going to arrange his furniture.
We can't wait for all of you to hopefully come see it in person.




*As a side note, I just wanted to show proof that I don't randomly torture my kid by sticking him in dog crates. He crawled in all by himself, I just closed the door so I could get a picture. haha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're moving already?!?!?! =,(

Anonymous said...

haha those are all so cute! i love when babies or animals crawl in stuff. i especially like the one where you can see your dog with the cute funny name that I always forget peeking from outside. so cute!!