Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is why God invented children

...To pick up my slack.




I know child labor is illegal. But, since I dropped MY camera while chasing after naked Ashton, I think it's only fair that HE earns Mommy a new one. So... I will be hiring him out for housework. Contact me on here for any jobs that you need done.

He charges 8 cookies an hour. Or half of a bag of Mission Tortilla chips. And don't forget the dip. Actually, he just needs 1 chip and a whole bunch of dip. He likes to lick the dip off and quadruple dip it back in anyway, so he really only needs one chip.

8 comments:

Maly and Dan said...

cute...i need some help. haha.

Dana said...

We need the "old" house cleaned on Saturday. Just airmail him and then we'll fly him back after he's done. hee hee! Dana

Emily Petty said...

I love your posts - hilarious and darn cute too! Sorry about your camera though - that is too bad.

*Tanyetta* said...

Send him over here :)

Amber said...

So So cute. I'm sorry you didn't get to come up. Hope Ashton is feeling better. From your video, I would say he's back up and running. We definitely need to get together some time.

Michelle said...

That was awesome! Train him while he's young mama. Good job! I was cracking up at the nudity pictures. I'm SOOO reporting you to authorities...LOL

Dana said...

He is so cute. Can't wait to see you and him in June. His wife will love you for training him to vacuum.

*Tanyetta* said...

where my updates?