Monday, November 10, 2008

A few reasons why I love him...


He gets just as excited as Daddy does about going to Home Depot. Now I don't have to go anymore. =)




Because of that smile


Because he still chooses to "live with his parents." As his t-shirt states.


He helps Daddy out around the house. Again... so I don't have to! =)


Because he likes to hide things in weird places, including himself.


Because he feeds himself now. So we can ALL enjoy our meals together.




Because of these 12 teeth.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI LAURA,
I BLOG STALK! HOW ADORABLE HE IS! HE IS GETTING SO BIG! WHAT A BEAUTIFUL BOY! SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU 3 ARE DOING GREAT! I MISS TALKING TO YOU AND MY HAIR IS IN DEEP DEPRESSION!LOL. TAKE CARE.
LOVE CHEREI

*Tanyetta* said...

Check him out! Enjoying life. That's the way it's supposed to be ;)

Emily Petty said...

What a coincedence! I was just working on a similar post about Frank. Ashton's smile IS adorable and I love the picture of him hiding in the cupboard!!