Monday, February 18, 2008

HERE WE GO...

I've been thinking about starting a blog for a while since I am always so amused by what my sister, and all of her friends, have to say on theirs, so here we go...


We just got these pictures back! I can't believe he's almost 8 months old. Chuck says he's not sure if he likes these pictures because he's standing up like a "big boy." To him, his little baby boy is growing up too fast! Aren't the baby Vans too cute? Uncle Keith wasn't so excited about them, since he works for Converse and all. But he said "he'd allow it." Haha.








I know we're well into February already, but since this is my first post, I thought I'd include a few pictures from this past holiday season for those of you that are "out of towners."
Ashton sitting on Santa's lap at the mall in Cerritos.

His Christmas photo.




We opened Christmas presents at Grandma and Grandpa Fraleys' house on Christmas Eve. Like most babies, he really enjoyed the paper, and eating the boxes that the toys came in.

...tasting his first present.



...tasting the paper.




playing with his new baseball toy from Uncle Andrew





getting ready for bed on Christmas Eve



I hope everyone had a great holiday season. =)

6 comments:

Jeanette said...

he's awesome. thanks again for the haircuts today. love you.

Anonymous said...

You are a great mom!!! We love getting your blog!!!

Amber said...

Yay!! Welcome to the blogging world. It's quite fun. I love the pictures. Ashton is getting so so big. I can't believe it. He's such a cutie.

Christine said...

Thoes are the cutest VANS I've ever seen!

He's gonna have the lil' ladies chasing after him in no time.

Muah

Tyler said...

Hey Laura, Chuck, and Ashton- Definitely cool to see what you guys have been up to. Ashton is gettin' so big already. It's seems time goes by faster these days. Look forward to seeing more pics and stuff. Give me a call sometime and we'll catch up. Take care. -Tyler

Anonymous said...

he's so cute! i really miss you guys! i'll try to come up there soon so we can hang out and kendall and ashton can play. XOXO
Love, Karishma